LG call issue advisory | Support | Lucky Mobile
In August 2021, Google released an update to their app which prevented certain LG devices across all carriers in Canada in making and receiving calls, also impacting 9-1-1.
LG G7, LG V35, LG V40, LG Q70, LG L-03K
As of August 30, 2021 there is a new update available to resolve this issue. Please ensure you have the latest version of the Google application installed on your device.
To check the version of the app:
- Go to Settings
- Open Apps and notifications
- Select the Google app.
- Scroll to the bottom and check your application version under Advanced.
- If you are not on version 220.127.116.11 or higher, please update the app to resume phone service.
What happens next:
- Open the Google Play store
- Enter “Google Search” in the search field
- Select the Google app by Google LLC
- Select Update
Manage Your Account 24/7
Check your balance, Top-Up or update your Top-Up options, change your Plan, and much more with the Lucky Mobile My Account app and My Account.