Transferring your service to a new SIM Card or eSIM
You can replace a lost, stolen, or defective SIM card or transfer your Lucky service to another device with MyAccount. If both of your devices are compatible iPhones running iOS 17.0 or above, you can also transfer your service to an eSIM using Apple’s eSIM Quick Transfer.
Transfer to a new physical SIM card with My Account:
- Log in to My Account
- Click on the ‘My Phone’ tab
- Click “Transfer my service to a different SIM Card” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Transfer your service to an eSIM with Apple’s eSIM Quick Transfer:
Turn on Bluetooth on both devices and make sure your new device is connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network.
- On your new iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular > Add eSIM.
- Touch Transfer from nearby iPhone and a verification code will be displayed.
- On your old iPhone, enter the verification code.
- Follow the prompts on both devices to confirm the transfer and set up the eSIM.